Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Good Bye Mom


Well I never really got a chance to write anything about the passing of my Mom. I know today I miss her and I still cry at the weirdest times. LOL
But I have to thank my Lord and Savior for the peace He has given me. Don't get me wrong I am sometimes angry at her for smoking and am so hurt that she is not here when I really need her. I am hurt that my 2 youngest children and my future nephews and nieces will never meet her. But I am at peace that she is gone. That she will never hurt again. That her spirit is in heaven and that she is with God and her mom.
I am thankful that she taught me the spirit of Christmas and that this year I was able to show that to my kids! That all of her traditions I will carry on.
I am thankful that I have a great big family from NKOTB and that all of you were there for me when I needed you. Christina thank you for your love and concern when we almost lost mom while I was in NY at a NKOTB show. Danny thank you for your truthful caring when I shared with you my story. At her memorial service It was great to see family members that I had not seen in a very long time. Sad thing is they still have not kept in tough as they said they would. To my sister and my brother strength comes from God and that is why I handled it the way I did and continue to.
Yes, I miss her! But she lives on in me and my family. I am thankful for the time I had with her! I am thankful that I went that last time to see her and was able to say "Mom, I love you and I forgive you! I want you to forgive me! You have some great things that are going to happen and you don't have to be afraid". That is the best memory I will have of my mom.
I am thankful for the friends that told me there story of losing their mom, that made me confident that I was not losing my mind. As I thought for a minute.
Her illness lingered on for 1 year and a half and I am thankful to you all who put up with my constant talk of her and all that was going on.
And now I can say I forgive you Mike, you were only doing the best you could and it was not enough. But nevertheless I forgive you. But you will have to answer to God one day and I can only pray that you get it right before you do!
Mom I love you and miss you tonz!
Rest in Peace
Finally!

No comments: