So here is my Year in Review for all that care!
January: Well I was able to buy my mom's car from her. That was a great blessing! I finally had transportation again and well I was able to help her pay off some bills that she needed to pay. The news that mom's brain tumors were shrinking and that she was recovering well.
February: Came with the purchase of @NKOTB tickets for the Ft Myers and Orlando show. My first 5 star purchase. Finally I would meet NKOTB for the first time and I would teach my kids a great lesson. No matter what you dream, dreams will eventually come true.
March: Came with love. I meet Danny and Donnie out side the arena in Ft Myers. I was able to share with Danny my mom's battle with brain cancer and his love for what our family was going through. I had the chance of a lifetime as I went in for my 5 star. Not only did I meet NKOTB I meet a ton of mew friends. I was greeted with 2 kisses from Jonathan and 1 from Donnie. Great big hugs from Joey and Jordan. I actually fell for Jordan for the 1st time after meeting him. I also was able to me the Wookeez who I love so much esp Phi! After those 2 Florida concerts I just could not get enough and I meet a wonderful person on the NKOTB community who gave me tickets for the Penn State concert that happened to be on my Birthday. I meet another crazy girl that was willing to take a road trip with me and we hit the gravel together on a 1 week 4 show tour. LOL But as I was to set sail, my mom called a family meeting to say that she was given only 6 months that her brain cancer had returned and it was bad. I knew then I needed this trip! So I hit the road and then the phone call came that my sister in law lost her mom to ovarian cancer. How sad. With all the bad going on I made March a month to remember as I was able to do something I had only dreamed of! 6 shows in 1 month and a ton of new friends.
April: was a very relaxing month. I just allowed God to have his way in my life and prayed for my mom to live and not die. But all in all it was God's will not mine. We celebrated my mom as her birthday is Apr 13th. She turned 58. April also brought the 1st Florida Fanatic meet up. What a great time of meeting new fans and friends.
May: Brought regret that I had not bought a cruise ticket but the freedom to head down to Miami and attend Danny's birthday party. (then head back to Tampa for work the next day) I was able to life thru others as they shared there stories and videos and picture with all of us. May also brought heartache as NKOTB canceled its Florida's concerts. Something I was truly looking forward to. Instead of going to the concert the Florida Fanatics got together and had a great time!
June: Brought a road trip to Atlanta. Where I was able to meet NKOTB again multiple times! Where my baby girl called Jonathan Daddy and my Breanna finally met Joey. Donnie kissing my Lili and covering her with her blankie. And what a concert! Reunion of many friends I had not seen in a little while.
July: brought me cancelling my trip to Dallas and settling with watching the live web cast of the Dallas show. Celebrating my son's 14th birthday.
August: Brought my Bre's b-day and my mom getting sicker. But oh how I have grown in my relationship with God.
Sept: came the death of my mom. Something that i did not want to happen. But thanks be to my Lord and Savior for seeing me thru this. Thanks you to my twitter friends for being there for me. I often joke, I wonder if my mom meet Danny's mom and if she is as excited about it as I was about meeting Him! LOL
October: Came the Breast Cancer walk that I planed for months to attend. But, it did not happen. Not only did one of my babies get sick but it was also the 1 month Anny of my mom's death. Thank you to Andie and Rea who made sure that Danny got my gift and he signed me a CD.
November: Came with my favorite holiday. Thanksgiving. Thank you to my God who gives and takes away!
December: Came Christmas the birth of my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. Came with new traditions and my 1st Christmas with out my mom. Came with new friends, new things, secret Santa's, and NKOTB things.
As this year comes to an end. I am grateful for it all the ups, the downs, the happiness, and the sadness. Thankful for my new family and friends. Thankful for who I am now. Thankful for who I am in God.
As I prepare for 2010 I pray I keep my mom's spirit alive for my kiddos. That I am able to grow more in God and that people will see less of me and more of him. That I will get to share many more new memories with all of my new friends. That I will get to spend more time and make many new memories with my kiddos and NKOTB. That I will do everything that I have been putting off because of fear. That I will love harder and not be afraid!
Melody
Tuesday, December 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment